Professional Painting FAQs: All Your DC Painting Questions Answered
(855) 558 - EASY (3279)
Ready to make your residence shiny and new? You’re in the right spot. Whether you’re moving and need to satisfy a lease agreement or you’re sick of the dull walls in your dining room, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked painting questions we receive. Don’t see your question answered? Give Painting Is Easy a call at (855) 558-EASY (3279)
General Painting Service Questions
- Do you offer a warranty? Each painting project we complete comes with a one-year warranty.
- What kind of paint does your team use? We use high-quality, eco-friendly paint. If you’d like, we’ll use the exact paint you want us to. Our material has low or zero VOC (volatile organic compounds), so that you and your friends and family will remain safe.
- What are the benefits of interior painting? It’s the least expensive form of home improvement that raises property value and rejuvenates the appearance of your home.
- What areas do you work in? Washington, DC, Northern VA, and nearby cities such as Baltimore, MD.
- Will you paint while I’m out of the house/apartment? Yes. If you need to be out, it’s not a problem. Call us to schedule your desired project time: (855) 558-EASY (3279).
- Can I be there while the painting happens? Of course. Most people prefer to be at home while the painting happens.
- Will you work around my schedule? Always.
- Do you offer painting as a stand-alone offer? Of course.
- Will you remove wallpaper? Yes, completing this tedious task is one of the many things that set us apart from other painting service providers.
- Can I set up yearly painting services? We recommend it! Other than the benefit of having a fresh new look year after year, annual painting services come with a discount.
- How do you protect my furniture from paint spills? We ensure all your furniture is thoroughly covered prior to starting the project. We care about you and your belongings.
- Will you help me select colors? We’d be more than happy to! We offer consulting services to achieve the look and feel you want.
- Do you paint baseboards, trim, and molding? We wouldn’t have it any other way. After all, our goal is to provide stellar service. Keep in mind—the choice is yours! Not everyone wants molding and baseboards painted.
- What do your consulting services include? Our people are passionate about home improvement and know the latest trends. We’ll get to know you better and discuss which color schemes will fit your vision.
- How do I receive an estimate? Simply put, right here.
- How accurate is my free painting estimate? Our promise is to be upfront about pricing. Your quote will be very reliable—no hidden fees or surprise charges.
- I am moving to another state. Will you paint my old apartment when I’m not there? Yes—we’ll even work with landlords and property managers to ensure the work is completed on your behalf.
- Why is hiring professional painter better than do it myself? As part of the It Is Easy Corporation, our goal is to make life easier for busy people. Our people are very professional and you’ll save time and energy.
- Can you do pattern painting? Yes! These designs make your home truly unique.
- How many coats of paint do you recommended? It depends on the color and how many old coats there are; however, we advise no fewer than two coats for the walls and one coat on the ceiling. More coats will be needed if the original color is darker than the new paint.
- I have at least 5 coats of old paint. What do you do with it? We scrape and sand it off—giving you a truly fresh paint job that lasts at least a year.
- Do you offer painting services to businesses? Yes! Call us: (855) 558-EASY (3279)
Combined Service Questions
- Can I combine painting with packing and moving services? Yes. We’d love to offer you truly comprehensive service. Access your quote here. [link to quote page] - Do you work with real estate companies? Yes, we offer commission-based services to realtors. For more information, please call us at (855) 558-EASY (3279). - Will you paint my new house or apartment before I move? We’d be happy to. There’s nothing better than moving and having nothing else to do but relax. - Does your team paint apartments after the tenant moves? Move-out painting services is one of our specialties. - How much extra is it to add painting to my moving service? It depends on the scope of work. For the most reliable estimate, click here.